>Having a solicitor check your will is in your best interest because the solicitor will:
- Assure the validity of the will and that it is properly drawn, signed and witnessed.
- Clarify that your wishes are precisely expressed in the will.
- Advise you regarding adequate provision for your spouse and children, or for any former spouse or any dependants.
- Advise you as to any possible liability for capital gains tax, which might result from provisions you have made in your will.
- Advise you on choosing an executor and on the executor’s right to be paid for his or her time and trouble in administering your estate.
- Advise you on the best way to arrange your affairs.
Legal Documents Online offers optional Solicitor Checked Wills. Have your Legal Will personally checked by a Solicitor. Just complete your Legal Will online and at the end of the process, you will recieve an option to submit your Legal Will to an associated solicitor.
One of our Solicitors will contact you by phone within 2 business working days to discuss the final drafting of your Legal Will.
This service is ideal for those with comprehensive Legal Will requirements, children from previous marriages or those who just want that extra peace of mind of individual solicitor approval.